* Absolutely NO colorings or tracings of doujinshi/original manga/anime! We want to see your art, not some other person's! "Drawing over the lines" doesn't count- tracing is not art, it's STEALING. Believe us,
we read the manga and watch the anime, and we RECOGNIZE the stolen art!!!
*BASES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We are so sick of seeing bases. If you go through all the trouble to make an OC, at least take the time to draw him or her out using your own art.
* No work that uses any form of official art, unless it's a skin or a stamp.
*When submitting, make sure you're submitting to the right folder or your submission will be declined.
STOP SUBMITTING TO THE FEATURED FOLDER PLEASE.
*And, should your deviation be declined and you want to know why, send us a POLITE message asking why, don't be rude.
Standard of Quality
This has nothing to do with your skills, it's about the content of your pictures!
* NO SKETCHES OR LINEARTS IN THE TRADITIONAL FOLDER unless they have the feeling of a complete artwork.
* Cleaned Scans only: no dust speckles, try to adjust the contrast, resize images to a reasonable size, etc.
* No "works in progress" please, try just submitting the final to cut down on the number of submissions.
* Please, don't post blurry pictures of cosplay.